Watch WWE Raw 11/18/19 Live Online Full Show | 18th November 2019 720p Replay. 10 Parts In 720p HD will be updated during Show, 3 Parts 720p HD Will Be Posted After show ends
Back to Content Links
- WWE Raw 11/18/19 preview, :
* Seth Rollins to wager his Survivor Series berth against Andrade on Raw
* Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair to compete in tag team action on Raw
* Rey Mysterio to appear live on Raw before challenging Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series
* Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins to challenge Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders
* Natalya to battle WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Asuka
# Rey Mysterio to appear live on Raw before challenging Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series
* Rey Mysterio has been relatively quiet since hobbling Brock Lesnar with a pipe and challenging The Beast to a WWE Championship Match at Survivor Series. But The Ultimate Underdog will surge back into the forefront this Monday when he appears live just six days before his monumental opportunity. Whatever he has to say will surely be worth hearing as Survivor Series approaches … and, of course, there’s always the possibility that Lesnar isn’t far behind.
Tune in to Raw this Monday for the final lead-up to the Survivor Series pay-per-view, live at 8/7 C on USA Network.
# Seth Rollins to wager his Survivor Series berth against Andrade on Raw
* Seth Rollins was the first Superstar announced for Team Raw in the Men’s Survivor Series Match. Now, thanks to an intense back-and-forth that began with Zelina Vega’s Twitter provocation, he might not make the pay-per-view at all.
After the main event in Regensburg, Germany, The Architect responded with a message of his own and will face the former NXT Champion this Monday for the captain spot on Team Raw.
Rollins and Andrade are two of the best at what they do, so the match is already highly anticipated, but it’s hardly a given that The Beastslayer will prevail. Ever since running afoul of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, Rollins has been searching for something to right the ship, while Andrade has held steady with a series of unanswered wins following his arrival on Raw. Should Rollins falter again and should Andrade continue to cruise, Survivor Series will look very, very different.
# Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair to compete in tag team action on Raw
* Despite falling short of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships, Becky Lynch isn’t quite giving up on her dream to revive the legend of Becky Two Belts. This Monday, The Man will once again team with Charlotte Flair, her partner in last week’s ill-fated title bid. And after showing surprising chemistry with her longtime rival, The Man will once again pair up with The Queen.
Their first outing was enough of a success to warrant a second teaming, and while their opponents have yet to be announced, the possibility is a tantalizing one for both Superstars. Not only could Becky Two Belts return to the fold, but a WWE Women’s Tag Team Title could make Charlotte only the second Superstar to record the Women’s Grand Slam (Raw Women’s Title, SmackDown Women’s Championship, NXT Women’s Title and WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship). In other words, history is in play for both.
# Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins to challenge Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders
* A Triple Threat victory at WWE Live in Mannheim, Germany, has led to a golden opportunity for Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins that could shift the balance of not only Raw, but Survivor Series as well.
After defeating The O.C. and The Street Profits in a match at the Live Event, Ryder & Hawkins will get their big chance when they challenge reigning champs The Viking Raiders this Monday on Raw.
To say the fan favorite former champs face a tall order is an understatement. Erik & Ivar remain undefeated in traditional tag team action, most recently knocking off former NXT UK Tag Team Champions Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster. But Ryder & Hawkins’ persistence speaks for itself, as does recent history. The all-champions’ Triple Threat Match at Survivor Series has already been upended thanks to The New Day’s SmackDown Tag Team Title victory against The Revival, and it’s not out of the question for Ryder & Hawkins to (again) defy the odds and (again) change the complexion of next Sunday’s battle for brand supremacy.
# Natalya to battle WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Asuka
* Not everyone can boast that they submitted Asuka in the middle of the ring, but two weeks ago, Natalya did just that. And while The Queen of Harts missed out on the WWE Women’s Tag Team Title Match she seemed headed toward last week, she’ll get a chance to face off with The Empress of Tomorrow one-on-one come Monday. Given that Natalya owns an emphatic victory over Asuka, it’s safe to say she holds an early mental advantage going into the match. Of course, Kairi Sane’s presence is likely to complicate the proceedings. As good as Natalya is, there simply aren’t two of her.