Watch WWE Raw 2/8/21 Live Online Full Show | 8th February 2021 720p Replay. 10 Parts In 720p HD will be updated during Show, 3 Parts 720p HD Will Be Posted After show ends
Back to Content Links
- WWE Raw 2/8/21 preview, :
– Show Timing & Infos.
# 8PM ET – WWE Raw 2/8/21 Live.
# 10 Parts HD Every 15 Min During Live.
# Fullshow | 3 Parts, 10Min After Live Over.
* Charlotte Flair and Lacey Evans will come face-to-face on Raw
* WWE Champion Drew McIntyre to address Sheamus on Raw
* Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton set for Monday Night showdown
* More Cards
# Charlotte Flair and Lacey Evans will come face-to-face on Raw
* The budding entanglement between Lacey Evans and Ric Flair has been a thorn in the side of Charlotte Flair. The time for games is over Monday night as Charlotte and Lacey will meet face-to-face Monday night on Raw.
Evans and the WWE Hall of Famer have continually inserted themselves into The Queen’s business in recent weeks, even having a hand in costing Charlotte & Asuka the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles at Royal Rumble. Charlotte has paved her own way in a career that’s already revolutionized the WWE Women’s division, but her father isn’t one to cede the spotlight so easily. “The Nature Boy” was vocal about his trailblazing role in WWE on Raw Talk and has set out to build another all-time Superstar in Lacey Evans seemingly at the expense of his own daughter.
What fireworks are set to explode when Charlotte and Lacey come together on Raw?
Catch the encounter this Monday night at 8/7 C
# WWE Champion Drew McIntyre to address Sheamus on Raw
* It was a Brogue Kick Drew McIntyre will never forget, and now the WWE Champion is set to address it this Monday.
After Royal Rumble Match winner Edge put McIntyre on notice last Monday, Sheamus appeared to seemingly come to the defense of his friend, only to rock the WWE Champion, and the WWE Universe, with a devastating Brogue Kick. Sheamus was quick to make his motivations clear, eyeing an opportunity at McIntyre’s WWE Title, a request that the Scottish Warrior quickly and vehemently accepted.
With an inevitable title clash on the horizon, what will Drew McIntyre have to say to his former best friend? Tune into Raw this at 8/7 C on USA Network to find out!
# Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton set for Monday Night showdown
* The Viper’s past transgressions have been catching up to him in recent weeks, and the WWE Champion comes knocking again Monday night.
Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton are set to reignite their rivalry with a rematch on Raw. The Legend Killer looked to end his back-and-forth with long-time foe Edge last week, but a demonic Alexa Bliss haunted Orton and helped set The Rated-R Superstar up for the win.
The King of Claymore Country has mounting issues of his own with Edge’s open WrestleMania challenge looming over the title picture, and a crushing Brogue Kick from his old friend Sheamus cutting off a trusted ally.
What chaos will await McIntyre and Orton when they clash once again in non-title action?
Don’t miss the hard-hitting match and much more Monday night at 8/7 C