Watch WWE Raw 9/30/19 Live Online Full Show | 30th September 2019 720p Replay. 10 Parts In 720p HD will be updated during Show, 3 Parts 720p HD Will Be Posted After show ends
Back to Content Links
- WWE Raw 9/30/19 preview, :
* Seth Rollins to defend the Universal Championship against Rey Mysterio on the season premiere of Raw
* Brock Lesnar returns to Raw
* Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair to guest star on “Miz TV”
* WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Alexa Bliss battles Sasha Banks on Raw
* Cedric Alexander receives U.S. Title rematch against AJ Styles
* Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode to defend Raw Tag Team Titles against Heavy Machinery
# WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Alexa Bliss battles Sasha Banks on Raw
* Sasha Banks has been a one-woman wrecking crew leading up to her Raw Women’s Championship Match against Becky Lynch at WWE Hell in a Cell, and Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross have been her punching bags of choice over the last couple weeks. After defeating Cross on Raw, Banks will next get a crack at The Goddess — only Alexa is unlikely to sit back and allow herself to be reduced to a roadblock on Banks’ path to “Hell.”
For one, Little Miss Bliss’ grudges with Banks go back years and include a contentious rivalry over the Raw Women’s Title in 2017. For another, Banks & Bayley seemingly injured Bliss during a tag team match on Raw two weeks ago, making the rivalry even more personal. In other words, the notoriously vicious Bliss is certainly out for retribution, and if The Boss was looking to coast into Hell in a Cell unscathed, she might just have another thing coming.
# Seth Rollins to defend the Universal Championship against Rey Mysterio on the season premiere of Raw
* The resurgent Rey Mysterio notched the biggest victory of his comeback on this week’s Raw, and with it comes an enormous opportunity: a Universal Championship Match against Seth Rollins, which takes place on the season premiere of Raw. And the implications for the match are already stretching far and wide.
Not only could the bout net Mysterio his very first Universal Championship, it could also upend the main event of the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, set to emanate just six days after Rollins and Mysterio mix it up. And The Master of the 619 could be up to the task: The Beastslayer is on his heels following several ambushes by “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, meaning Mysterio has an excellent chance to change the course of history. The season premiere of Raw will end in one of two ways: Either Rollins will get some much-needed momentum before he faces his nightmarish foe, or a WWE Legend will get the chance to give Bray Wyatt a taste of his own medicine in the place where rivalries are settled forever.
# Brock Lesnar returns to Raw
* Brock Lesnar’s dance card is pretty full for SmackDown’s move to Fox on Friday, Oct. 4, as he’ll challenge Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship in his first SmackDown match in 15 years. But before The Beast goes blue, he’ll be making a stopover on the Raw season premiere. What business The Conqueror has on the red brand remains to be seen. But clearly, Brock Lesnar goes where Brock Lesnar wants, and Brock Lesnar does as he pleases when he gets there. The question might not be what he has planned for Raw’s season premiere, but who, if anybody, will be left standing once he leaves.
# Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair to guest star on “Miz TV”
* As Raw’s season premiere looms large, two Team Red legends are returning for a massive edition of “Miz TV” to mark the occasion.
Eight-time Intercontinental Champion (and new father of two!) The Miz will host Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair on a special edition of his signature talk show, placing two of the most legendary Superstars in the history of sports-entertainment on the same stage, at the same time. What will they say? Who knows? But it’ll be must-see.
# Cedric Alexander receives U.S. Title rematch against AJ Styles
* Earlier this month, Cedric Alexander received a United States Championship opportunity based off a pinfall victory over AJ Styles. The former 205 Live standout fell short, but the continuing hostilities between the two have led to a title rematch on Raw’s season premiere. Although Styles holds the nominal advantage of the pair — he is the reigning champion, plus The O.C. is never far behind — Alexander has proven to be a persistent foe for The Phenomenal One, even getting the better of Styles during a brief brawl this past Monday. Plus, given that the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion has a history of rising to the occasion, handing him another crack at Styles on a stage as big as the season premiere could be just the thing that propels him to the championship he’s chased for so long.
# Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode to defend Raw Tag Team Titles against Heavy Machinery
* In addition to championship bouts for the Universal Title and United States Title, the season premiere of Monday Night Raw will play host to a cross-brand battle for the fate of the Raw Tag Team Championship when Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode defend their titles against Friday Night SmackDown powerhouses Heavy Machinery.
Ziggler & Roode are only two weeks into their young reign and are looking to prove their initial pairing and title victory was no fluke. Otis & Tucker, on the other hand, have long been knocking on the door, coming just short of the SmackDown Tag Team Titles on several occasions this year. Should Heavy Machinery take advantage of Ziggler & Roode’s inexperience as a team, the red brand’s new season may well kick off with new Raw Tag Team Champions to go with it.